Guests can delight in a scenic cruise overlooking Gloucester’s landmarks, maritime history and the North Shore’s natural beauty, while enjoying live entertainment and a tasting menu specifically curated for this August 1st voyage.
This week we are featuring Chef Elliot Williams from 110 Grill.
Elliot joined 110 Grill in November of 2016 as the Director of Culinary.
Elliot started on his vocation, while attending The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College in Philadelphia pursuing a degree in Restaurant Management. While in culinary school, he obtained a position as a sauté cook at a polished-casual micro-brewery. He fell in love with the culinary arts and quickly worked his way up to Sous Chef within 2 years.
He went on to a second Sous Chef position, becoming part of an opening team for a privately owned, polished-casual restaurant at their first location on the East Coast. This new venture had locations in 6 states with sales averaging $10 million a year per location. Elliot’s talents and passion were recognized and earned him a promotion to the Executive Chef for the concept’s Chicago, IL location. Over the next ten years, Elliot successfully opened multiple restaurants across four states for this organization.
Elliot was thrilled by the opportunities this presented. He was able to work alongside many talented chefs from different cultures and backgrounds. With each chef from various culinary traditions, including traditional American, German and Korean; he gained knowledge and skill in ethnic fares, execution and artistry.
Over that time, Elliot began to define himself as a chef that focuses on gastronomy to create and combine an array of cuisines and techniques in order to put his own twist on traditional dishes.
Elliot’s passion for food and growth continues at 110 Grill. He has taken his allergy proficiency and cooking expertise to the next level, helping to create the entire core menu to be available 100% gluten free. Elliot looks forward to his future at 110 Grill.
The Restaurant: 110 Grill
110 Grill‘s comfortable, but yet upscale-casual atmosphere, complete with open kitchens, large horseshoe-shaped bars and outdoor patios with fire pits, creates the ideal dining environment for any occasion. Whether you are looking to enjoy a nice glass of Cabernet and a ribeye with business colleagues dressed in suits, grab a burger and a beer at the bar in shorts and a T-shirt, or sip sangria with friends by a roaring fire pit on a summer evening, you will fit right in.
The menu for this cruise is as follows:
Stationary Appetizer Table:
- Charcuterie Board
- Cheese Boards
Sit Down Tasting Courses:
- First Course – Avocado Tuna – Cajun seared ahi tuna, sliced avocado, warm jasmine rice, soy ginger dressing, topped with shaved cucumber and honeydew melon
- Second Course – Walnut Encrusted Goat Cheese Salad – Artisan greens, baby arugula, caramelized onions, blueberries and blackberries, tossed in a balsamic reduction with a mixed berry coulis.
- Third Course – Sesame Salmon – Pan-seared salmon served over a soba noodle salad, tossed with Asian slaw in a sesame chili dressing and finished with a sriracha aioli and toasted sesame seeds.
- Fourth Course – Chicken Caprese Parmesan – Lightly fried chicken, topped with pesto, roasted heirloom tomato and fresh mozzarella, served with artisan greens, red onions, heirloom cherry tomatoes, finished with shaved parmesan and a balsamic reduction.
- Coconut Key Lime Pie – Toasted coconut and graham cracker crust, topped with a key lime cheesecake filling and whipped cream, finished with fresh lime zest and toasted coconut.
Menus are pre-released 72 hours prior to our cruises using the freshest ingredients in New England and can be found on our website. While no substitutions for presented food are available we will make every effort to accommodate the dietary needs of our guests whenever possible. Your $80 ticket is all-inclusive providing food, entertainment and the price of your cruise and tour. Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available on a cash-bar basis. Food is presented in a tasting format and seating is open. Attire is casual and the duration of the cruise is 3 hours. Should you have any questions please call 978.865.3210 or e-mail Stravers@beauporthospitality.com
The US Coast Guard requires a full passenger list for every cruise. You will be prompted upon checkout to enter the names of everyone in your party. Thank you for your assistance!